Letter: Taking the vow
December 4, 2016
I solemnly swear as a citizen of Aspen, as a human being and as a member of a principled community that I will never ever step foot in the new versions of Aspen Kitchen and the Rec Room unless every penny stolen from local businesses and individuals is paid in full. This oath I sign in blood.
Trending In: Opinion
- Paul Andersen: Haunting memory of probing for a body after an avalanche
- Tony Vagneur: Reminiscing for moment for a bit of perspective, posterity
- Mike Littwin: How hot does a smoking gun need to be before Trump is truly burned?
- Roger Marolt: A slower shutter speed to capture a picture-perfect powder day
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday