Letter: Outstanding job by Roaring Fork Transportation Authority drivers
December 20, 2016
A huge thank you to all of the new Roaring Fork Transportation Authority drivers this season — you're doing a fantastic job during some crazy weather; in particular, the young lady driving from the Intercept Lot to Snowmass Mall at 6 a.m. Saturday. She had to deal with epic snow and bad road conditions, and yet got everyone to the mall in a safe and timely manner, and with a terrific attitude.
Good job in hiring her, RFTA!
Trending In: Opinion
- Paul Andersen: Haunting memory of probing for a body after an avalanche
- Mike Littwin: How hot does a smoking gun need to be before Trump is truly burned?
- Tony Vagneur: Reminiscing for moment for a bit of perspective, posterity
- Roger Marolt: A slower shutter speed to capture a picture-perfect powder day
- Rio Grande Trail campaign seeks to ‘Connect, Protect, Respect’ in Roaring Fork Valley
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche