Letter: Outstanding job by Roaring Fork Transportation Authority drivers
December 20, 2016
A huge thank you to all of the new Roaring Fork Transportation Authority drivers this season — you're doing a fantastic job during some crazy weather; in particular, the young lady driving from the Intercept Lot to Snowmass Mall at 6 a.m. Saturday. She had to deal with epic snow and bad road conditions, and yet got everyone to the mall in a safe and timely manner, and with a terrific attitude.
Good job in hiring her, RFTA!
Trending In: Opinion
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million