Letter: Outstanding job by Roaring Fork Transportation Authority drivers
December 20, 2016
A huge thank you to all of the new Roaring Fork Transportation Authority drivers this season — you're doing a fantastic job during some crazy weather; in particular, the young lady driving from the Intercept Lot to Snowmass Mall at 6 a.m. Saturday. She had to deal with epic snow and bad road conditions, and yet got everyone to the mall in a safe and timely manner, and with a terrific attitude.
Good job in hiring her, RFTA!
Trending In: Opinion
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility