Letter: Know your enemy
December 1, 2016
I have a modest proposal. Many of us remember the tattoos and patches after the 1930s. Why don't we require that those who voted for the president-elect wear a Nazi patch on their outer clothing so we will be able to identify them and know how to greet them?
And I would encourage them to wear the arm band if they so choose. This way we can all resume our quiet living in a beautiful valley pushing politics to the side.
Trending In: Opinion
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow