Letter: Know your enemy
December 1, 2016
I have a modest proposal. Many of us remember the tattoos and patches after the 1930s. Why don't we require that those who voted for the president-elect wear a Nazi patch on their outer clothing so we will be able to identify them and know how to greet them?
And I would encourage them to wear the arm band if they so choose. This way we can all resume our quiet living in a beautiful valley pushing politics to the side.
Trending In: Opinion
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west