Letter: Know your enemy
December 1, 2016
I have a modest proposal. Many of us remember the tattoos and patches after the 1930s. Why don't we require that those who voted for the president-elect wear a Nazi patch on their outer clothing so we will be able to identify them and know how to greet them?
And I would encourage them to wear the arm band if they so choose. This way we can all resume our quiet living in a beautiful valley pushing politics to the side.
Trending In: Opinion
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Business Monday: Tomcich has no reservations about career change