Letter: It’s an ice rink out there
December 29, 2016
Why isn't something being done to address the horrible conditions on the streets of Aspen and crosswalks? It seems that everyone I have spoken to has a story to tell of major falls and accidents. Why can't they throw sand down and not just the few sprinkles of sand I have seen here and there?
The conditions are pitiful and very dangerous.
Trending In: Opinion
- Aspen Princess: Wildfires have a way of reminding us how small we are
- Sean Beckwith: An illustrated debate
- John Colson: Matthew Whitaker should not be our national top cop
- Tony Vagneur: Land rich, cash poor not a bad way to live the Aspen life
- Roger Marolt: Like red droplets of blood suspended in the air
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case