Letter: It’s an ice rink out there
December 29, 2016
Why isn't something being done to address the horrible conditions on the streets of Aspen and crosswalks? It seems that everyone I have spoken to has a story to tell of major falls and accidents. Why can't they throw sand down and not just the few sprinkles of sand I have seen here and there?
The conditions are pitiful and very dangerous.
Trending In: Opinion
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Aspen’s affordable housing program faces budget shortfall