Letter: Cut ties with Israel
December 28, 2016
Not surprising that Israel was spying on the U.S. and is now trying to use this deceptiveness in yet more deception to cause problems for this country. The current fanatic-run Israeli state is no friend of the United States, and as U.S. citizens we should recognize a fair-weather, backstabbing friend when they continually reveal their disloyalty and underhanded behavior.
Time to sever ties with an unsavory, downward-spiraling country only interested in causing problems, here and globally.
Trending In: Opinion
- Tony Vagneur: Reminiscing for moment for a bit of perspective, posterity
- Mike Littwin: How hot does a smoking gun need to be before Trump is truly burned?
- Roger Marolt: A slower shutter speed to capture a picture-perfect powder day
- Aspen Princess: Taking baby steps to navigate this back-breaking labor of love
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Willoughby: The split personality of Aspen Mountain’s Spar Gulch
- How to see the super blood wolf moon on Sunday