Letter: Bowled over by fun in Snowmass
December 6, 2016
Good old-fashion fun — Slopeside Lanes bowling alley in Snowmass Village! The perfect place for the generations to come together — welcoming, great food, and did I say old-fashion fun?
We had Caroline's 17th birthday there this weekend — an absolutely priceless night! Let's support all local spots; we have to keep these special places thriving. Trust me, you will have a ball!
Trending In: Opinion
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Business Monday: Tomcich has no reservations about career change