Letter: Bowled over by fun in Snowmass
December 6, 2016
Good old-fashion fun — Slopeside Lanes bowling alley in Snowmass Village! The perfect place for the generations to come together — welcoming, great food, and did I say old-fashion fun?
We had Caroline's 17th birthday there this weekend — an absolutely priceless night! Let's support all local spots; we have to keep these special places thriving. Trust me, you will have a ball!
Trending In: Opinion
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos