Letter: Biased reporting
December 10, 2016
The Dec. 8 front-page article in the Aspen Daily News ("HOA dispute has escalated to police, private security, lawsuit")showing a disagreement between three North of Nell board members and Thomas Daly is a one-sided complete distortion of the truth. North of Nell attorney Bill Short was given false information by the three board members — Jane O'Shaughnessy, Quentin Durward and Hugh Tietjen — for the sole purpose of benefiting themselves at the expense of the apartment and commercial owners in the building. Because of the three mentioned board members' self-serving interest, our complaint to the claim will be filed in court.
Trending In: Opinion
- Tony Vagneur: Reminiscing for moment for a bit of perspective, posterity
- Mike Littwin: How hot does a smoking gun need to be before Trump is truly burned?
- Roger Marolt: A slower shutter speed to capture a picture-perfect powder day
- Aspen Princess: Taking baby steps to navigate this back-breaking labor of love
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Willoughby: The split personality of Aspen Mountain’s Spar Gulch
- How to see the super blood wolf moon on Sunday