Letter: A-listing in 2017
December 23, 2016
So we've come to year's end when we smile, celebrate and resolve to better our circumstances, our accomplishments and our behaviors.
As many of you either know or will discover, it takes commitment and teamwork to make new year's resolutions come true in real life.
If my chosen magnificent posse stays on the true-blue right path with me, then Carol, Maggie, Michelle, Diane, Margie, Janelle and a few others will work wonders that never cease to amaze as I wheel and deal like Getty, Rockefeller and
Perhaps Tamara Mellon and Milla Jovovich may join my chosen magnificent posse as it becomes a cluster of Star Spangled Banner star-bursts in Beverly Hills and gets the full attention of the Rodeo Drive Committee and its global high-end merchant princes and Pierre Balmain.
See you real soon if I decide to rub high-society shoulders with a few select of my personal choice. A patrician is wise to be more judicious among the questionable mass affluent consumer market. Exclusivity is so en vogue, don't you agree?
Recommended Stories For You
Emzy Veazy III
Aspen and Burbank, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Aspen Princess: Wildfires have a way of reminding us how small we are
- Sean Beckwith: An illustrated debate
- John Colson: Matthew Whitaker should not be our national top cop
- Tony Vagneur: Land rich, cash poor not a bad way to live the Aspen life
- Roger Marolt: Like red droplets of blood suspended in the air
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case