Letter: A healthy hand
December 4, 2016
I want to thank Aspen Ski Co. for opening its health fair to the public Saturday. Many members of this community are very disappointed in Aspen Valley Hospital for discontinuing the service that they provided for many years. Yes, I know we can go to the hospital and get a limited item blood panel, but the community wants the expanded panel like used to be offered with additional options at extra cost. So Skico, we really appreciate you helping us out. Your event was very well-organized and efficient.
Trending In: Opinion
- Tony Vagneur: Reminiscing for moment for a bit of perspective, posterity
- Mike Littwin: How hot does a smoking gun need to be before Trump is truly burned?
- Roger Marolt: A slower shutter speed to capture a picture-perfect powder day
- Aspen Princess: Taking baby steps to navigate this back-breaking labor of love
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Willoughby: The split personality of Aspen Mountain’s Spar Gulch
- How to see the super blood wolf moon on Sunday