Kudos and Kindness: June 24, 2018
June 23, 2018
Thanks for your patience
On behalf of the Aspen Consolidated Sanitation District I would like to thank the Aspen community for its patience and cooperation during our recently completed sanitary sewer main replacement at the intersection of Mill Street and Rio Grande Place.
Our contractor, Western Pipeway, completed the work ahead of schedule under what was already a very tight timeline.
I'd like to recognize the city of Aspen and its various departments, especially Justin Forman of the Engineering Department, who worked closely with us to facilitate the nighttime work of the project which greatly minimized traffic and pedestrian inconvenience.
Please enjoy all the wonderful activities our community has to offer this summer!
Recommended Stories For You
Aspen Consolidated Sanitation District
Good luck will hotel
The Melvilles are a class act. Congrats on buying Glenwood's Hotel Colorado. It will be wonderful, I'm sure.
Trending In: Opinion
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million