Kudos and Kindness: June 24, 2018
June 23, 2018
Thanks for your patience
On behalf of the Aspen Consolidated Sanitation District I would like to thank the Aspen community for its patience and cooperation during our recently completed sanitary sewer main replacement at the intersection of Mill Street and Rio Grande Place.
Our contractor, Western Pipeway, completed the work ahead of schedule under what was already a very tight timeline.
I'd like to recognize the city of Aspen and its various departments, especially Justin Forman of the Engineering Department, who worked closely with us to facilitate the nighttime work of the project which greatly minimized traffic and pedestrian inconvenience.
Please enjoy all the wonderful activities our community has to offer this summer!
Recommended Stories For You
Aspen Consolidated Sanitation District
Good luck will hotel
The Melvilles are a class act. Congrats on buying Glenwood's Hotel Colorado. It will be wonderful, I'm sure.
Trending In: Opinion
- Tony Vagneur: Reminiscing for moment for a bit of perspective, posterity
- Mike Littwin: How hot does a smoking gun need to be before Trump is truly burned?
- Roger Marolt: A slower shutter speed to capture a picture-perfect powder day
- Aspen Princess: Taking baby steps to navigate this back-breaking labor of love
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Willoughby: The split personality of Aspen Mountain’s Spar Gulch
- How to see the super blood wolf moon on Sunday