November 3, 2007
Halloween remains a popular holiday around Aspen. After the younger set finished trick- ortreating, the adults hit the town in costumes ranging from traditional witches to construction crews to space monkeys.
“It’s like street theater coming at you,” said a ghost behind his cloth.
The Caribou opened its doors to the public for an annual celebration. Bar Aspen featured live music and a DJ apres and hair band Danger Kitty ripped it up at Belly Up.
Trending In: Columns
- She Said, He Said: Where is line between porn and cheating in a marriage?
- Guest commentary: Keep fighting for Bears Ears National Monument
- Dirty thirties: not a myth
- She Said, He Said: My wife retired to enjoy the good life and now I don’t see her
- Guest commentary: Colorado Mountain College gives gratitude, promise for future
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division