November 3, 2007
Halloween remains a popular holiday around Aspen. After the younger set finished trick- ortreating, the adults hit the town in costumes ranging from traditional witches to construction crews to space monkeys.
“It’s like street theater coming at you,” said a ghost behind his cloth.
The Caribou opened its doors to the public for an annual celebration. Bar Aspen featured live music and a DJ apres and hair band Danger Kitty ripped it up at Belly Up.
Trending In: Columns
- Dirty thirties: not a myth
- Guest commentary: Supporting Aspen’s 2A is a start, group says
- Giving Thought: Aspen Community Foundation learning, educating after Lake Christine Fire
- She Said, He Said: Boundaries key to avoiding break-up ‘backslide’ in small towns
- Judson Haims: Exploring pregnancy and how it relates to longevity, bone health
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman