dotComments: ‘Put that in your pipe’
October 6, 2006
Ongoing debate regarding drug-law enforcement, and an Aspen Times online poll on that very subject, has generated plenty of online comment of late.
The aspentimes.com poll asking: “Do you think Sheriff Bob Braudis is too lax when it comes to drug enforcement,” provoked several comments from readers.
And there was this:
But, there was also this:
One reader took issue with the poll itself:
Recommended Stories For You
Finally, our reporting on the enforcement debate between Braudis and his challenger, Rick Magnuson, prompted reaction from one reader. An excerpt:
– – – –
Readers at http://www.aspentimes.com may comment on any article, anonymously if they wish, by clicking on Comments at the top of the article. Comments reprinted here appear as they were posted, without editing or correction.
Trending In: Columns
- Deeded Interest: Lake Christine Fire put home sales, insurance in spin for a bit
- She Said, He Said: Boundaries key to avoiding break-up ‘backslide’ in small towns
- Dirty thirties: not a myth
- Zinke is letting corporations profit off our national parks
- Guest commentary: Where do we stand now with health care?
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border