dotComments: ‘Put that in your pipe’
October 6, 2006
Ongoing debate regarding drug-law enforcement, and an Aspen Times online poll on that very subject, has generated plenty of online comment of late.
The aspentimes.com poll asking: “Do you think Sheriff Bob Braudis is too lax when it comes to drug enforcement,” provoked several comments from readers.
And there was this:
But, there was also this:
One reader took issue with the poll itself:
Recommended Stories For You
Finally, our reporting on the enforcement debate between Braudis and his challenger, Rick Magnuson, prompted reaction from one reader. An excerpt:
– – – –
Readers at http://www.aspentimes.com may comment on any article, anonymously if they wish, by clicking on Comments at the top of the article. Comments reprinted here appear as they were posted, without editing or correction.
Trending In: Columns
- Scott Bayens: Correction or crash? They typically are healthy for real estate and financial markets
- She Said, He Said: Where is line between porn and cheating in a marriage?
- Dirty thirties: not a myth
- She Said, He Said: My wife retired to enjoy the good life and now I don’t see her
- Guest commentary: Keep fighting for Bears Ears National Monument
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)