Celebrating September birthdays, end of summer at the annual white party
September 20, 2018
Hostess with the mostest Mary Tanguay gathered friends on Sept. 9 for an annual white party, celebrating September birthdays and the end of summer. Guests arrived throughout the afternoon and into the evening wearing all types of white attire from feathered boas to one pieces to wedding dresses and top hats. Linkie Marais, adorned in a dress and white floral face paint, whipped up appetizers and dinner, then decorated a sheet cake with a handful of names of Virgos at the affair. And who says you can't wear white after Labor Day?
To reach May with invites and insights, email allthewaymaymay.com
Trending In: Weekly
- Is affordable housing no longer affordable in Aspen?
- Aspen’s parking problems persist as director plays whack-a-mole
- Business Monday: Chasing the American dream at the Roaring Fork Grill in El Jebel
- Sex assault suspects appear in court together in Aspen
- ‘Cowboy’ Jim Crowley recollects his 100 years in Fryingpan Valley and Basalt