The Scene: Only the Best of Aspen & Snowmass
November 29, 2018
We all know Aspen & Snowmass are the best. But what, exactly, is the best that our resort towns have to offer? For the lowdown, we turned to readers of the ATW's sister papers, The Aspen Times and Snowmass Sun. No one was afraid to tell us what they thought. In an online poll conducted in September, some 42,000 votes were cast in nearly 88 categories, naming first-, second-, and third-place winners.
On Oct. 16, the Times threw a party at the Wheeler Opera House to unveil the winners, the Best of Aspen & Snowmass magazine, and just celebrate the great towns we live in. Photographer Anna Stonehouse was on hand to document the festivities, as pictured above.
Trending In: Weekly
- From horses to hemp: ‘America’s Most Trusted Horseman’ John Lyons eyes his second calling
- Mountain Mayhem: Flamingo Gala for AEF
- Food Matters: A mocktail pairing dinner serves a sober message
- Through thick and thin, Aspen Mountain snowmaking crew plays key role getting ski area open
- Writing Switch: For whom the bell tolls? It tolls for he