Mountain Mayhem: The Next
January 3, 2019
On Friday, Dec. 28, starting around 3:30 p.m., guests dressed in après-ski chic attire (some coming straight from the slopes) arrived at the Aspen Art Museum (AAM) for The Next, a sophisticated yet contemporary winter benefit. Transitioning from an evening of dinner and dancing as held in years past to an après-style event on the rooftop focused more on mingling, the event was deemed a success in courting a younger generation of contemporary art enthusiasts.
The more than 250 guests enjoyed caviar, appetizers, premium wines and auction packages featuring high-end handbags and dazzling jewelry. The musical entertainment drew guests to the dance floor while Robert Montgomery's LED sculpture in the Roof Deck Sculpture Garden invited them outside for a closer look.
Event chairs Constanza Garza and Alexander Mason Hankin welcomed all, including many of their friends and family members who were in attendance and also AAM CEO and director Heidi Zuckerman, who invited them to helm the benefit this year.
For more information about the AAM, visit http://www.aspenartmuseum.org.
To reach May with invites and insights, email allthewaymaymay.com
Trending In: Weekly
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche
- Aspen parks its $2.6 million transit experiment