Mountain Mayhem: X Games Excitement
January 31, 2018
For the 17th edition of Winter X Games in Aspen, held from Jan. 25 to 28, the center of the action was concentrated at Buttermilk with the world's best action sports, music and festival experience. However, there was plenty of action on the social front in town with concerts, pop-up shops, parties and more. Among the festivities of note, PAX Labs hosted a VIP après-ski event for media and influencers on Friday, Jan. 26. Staged at Kemo Sabe's new private bar upstairs, guests enjoyed drinks and appetizers in the Western setting, and had an opportunity to meet people in the cannibus industry — both locally and from the Front Range. Guests departed with PAX product samples and a bit more information about what's coming down the pipeline — no pun intended — in the cannabis marketplace in regards to technology and general developments.
Also over the weekend, birthday girl Lyndell Hendricks was surprised by friends and family with a party in her honor with wine, apps and petit cupcakes to celebrate!
To reach May with invites and insights, email allthewaymaymay.com.
Trending In: Weekly
- Aspen Skiing Co. to take over family-run Gwyn’s High Alpine at Snowmass in 2020
- Charges dismissed against driver in Basalt pedestrian death on Highway 82
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Judge sides with Aspen-Pitkin County Housing Authority in eviction case