Mountain Mayhem: Hard Hat Happy Hour
October 18, 2015
Marking the start of Phase 1 of construction for its grand renovation, The Aspen Club & Spa hosted a party on Thursday, Oct. 1, for members of the club and the community.
The late-afternoon event took place on the pool deck and what was once the upper tennis court amidst the beautiful fall colors. As guests arrived they were greeted with bright yellow hard hats, souvenir cups and raffle tickets for an array of prizes announced by KSPN DJ David Bach. Conundrum Catering served delicious appetizers as guests also enjoyed drinks and cake.
The Aspen Club covered the gamut with activities for all ages, providing a bouncy house, sumo wrestling, cornhole boards, spray paint cans for the graffiti-style mural on the pool building wall and the ground, and a pie-eating contest won by Aspen Club personal trainer Dirk Schultz.
For updates on the latest news from the club, visit http://www.aspenclub.com.
Contact May with insights, invites or info: email@example.com
Trending In: Weekly
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division