Mountain Mayhem: Hard Hat Happy Hour
October 18, 2015
Marking the start of Phase 1 of construction for its grand renovation, The Aspen Club & Spa hosted a party on Thursday, Oct. 1, for members of the club and the community.
The late-afternoon event took place on the pool deck and what was once the upper tennis court amidst the beautiful fall colors. As guests arrived they were greeted with bright yellow hard hats, souvenir cups and raffle tickets for an array of prizes announced by KSPN DJ David Bach. Conundrum Catering served delicious appetizers as guests also enjoyed drinks and cake.
The Aspen Club covered the gamut with activities for all ages, providing a bouncy house, sumo wrestling, cornhole boards, spray paint cans for the graffiti-style mural on the pool building wall and the ground, and a pie-eating contest won by Aspen Club personal trainer Dirk Schultz.
For updates on the latest news from the club, visit http://www.aspenclub.com.
Contact May with insights, invites or info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Weekly
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche
- Local arrested on FBI warrant over emails