Mountain Mayhem: Burn baby, burn
December 2, 2016
Denise Latousek of Burn Fitness in Basalt hosted a pre-Thanksgiving party at her studio on Saturday, Nov. 19, as a thank you to the community. She welcomed regular clients, friends and family for an evening of "indulgence, inspiration and celebration" with drinks, hors d'oeuvres, mini makeovers and a dance party.
Making way for the festivities, Latousek moved fitness bikes and equipment out of the studio, opening up the space first for Beautycounter products and cosmetic consultations from the California-based start-up that sells non-toxic make-up, hair, baby and skincare products.
Next, she cleared the space once again, turned down the lights and turned up the DJ for a full-blown dance party with, to be expected, scores of fit women and men filling the dance floor. Michael Latousek stopped the music for a moment, surprising his Scorpio wife with a cake for her birthday on Nov. 23. By the time, the party wrapped the hostess was already talking about cementing it as an annual event. Until then, get your energy boost from classes at the Basalt fitness center — visit http://www.burnfitnessstudio.com for the schedule and details.
Contact May with insights, invites or info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Weekly
- Aspen Times Weekly: ‘The Front Runner’ at the Denver Film Festival
- Aspen’s has its own French Quarter with new retailers on the scene
- For our dogs’ sake, it may be time to put the smartphone down
- The outdoor recreation economy is choosing Colorado
- Michael Franti, for the love and for Gunilla, at Belly Up Aspen
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division