Mountain Mayhem: Burn baby, burn
December 2, 2016
Denise Latousek of Burn Fitness in Basalt hosted a pre-Thanksgiving party at her studio on Saturday, Nov. 19, as a thank you to the community. She welcomed regular clients, friends and family for an evening of "indulgence, inspiration and celebration" with drinks, hors d'oeuvres, mini makeovers and a dance party.
Making way for the festivities, Latousek moved fitness bikes and equipment out of the studio, opening up the space first for Beautycounter products and cosmetic consultations from the California-based start-up that sells non-toxic make-up, hair, baby and skincare products.
Next, she cleared the space once again, turned down the lights and turned up the DJ for a full-blown dance party with, to be expected, scores of fit women and men filling the dance floor. Michael Latousek stopped the music for a moment, surprising his Scorpio wife with a cake for her birthday on Nov. 23. By the time, the party wrapped the hostess was already talking about cementing it as an annual event. Until then, get your energy boost from classes at the Basalt fitness center — visit http://www.burnfitnessstudio.com for the schedule and details.
Contact May with insights, invites or info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Weekly
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Update: Service being restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court