Mountain Mayhem: Beauty and the Beast
November 15, 2015
The cast and crew of Aspen Community Theatre have outdone themselves once again with their latest performance, Disney's "Beauty and the Beast," which opened last weekend and contines through Nov. 15 at the Aspen District Theatre. Producers Jody Hecht and Rita Hunter, Musical Director Kyle Jones, Director/Choreographer Marisa Post, Conductor David Dyer and the many talented performers, production staff, board members, family and friends who contributed to this show can be commended for a job well done in bringing the runaway success on Broadway to the small stage on the Aspen schools' campus.
Aspen Community Theatre is an incredible asset to our valley with performers of all ages and experience banding together and who volunteer an inordinate amount of time to rehearse their roles until it's show time. Since its 1994 debut, Beauty and The Beast has appealed to the masses with its fairytale setting, joyous journey, catchy tunes and colorful sets and costumes. Aspen Community Theatre has done a wonderful job bringing the magic of this musical to our valley — a show worth seeing before it's final curtain call.
Trending In: Weekly
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company