Mountain Mayhem: Beauty and the Beast
November 15, 2015
The cast and crew of Aspen Community Theatre have outdone themselves once again with their latest performance, Disney's "Beauty and the Beast," which opened last weekend and contines through Nov. 15 at the Aspen District Theatre. Producers Jody Hecht and Rita Hunter, Musical Director Kyle Jones, Director/Choreographer Marisa Post, Conductor David Dyer and the many talented performers, production staff, board members, family and friends who contributed to this show can be commended for a job well done in bringing the runaway success on Broadway to the small stage on the Aspen schools' campus.
Aspen Community Theatre is an incredible asset to our valley with performers of all ages and experience banding together and who volunteer an inordinate amount of time to rehearse their roles until it's show time. Since its 1994 debut, Beauty and The Beast has appealed to the masses with its fairytale setting, joyous journey, catchy tunes and colorful sets and costumes. Aspen Community Theatre has done a wonderful job bringing the magic of this musical to our valley — a show worth seeing before it's final curtain call.
Trending In: Weekly
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman