Mountain Mayhem: Aspen Halloween
November 9, 2015
Something I love about Aspen and that binds many of us here is the willingness to let it all out when it comes to Oct. 31. Whether choosing a costume well in advance and infusing massive preparation or pulling something together in the 11th hour and letting creativity run amok, locals can be counted on for a fun and festive showing.
This year in town, the go-to spots were The Crystal Palace for a rave of epic proportions, Hotel Jerome, which welcomed costume-clad guests left and right, and the Caribou Club, long known for opening its private setting to the public for a single, solitary night of the year.
Contact May with insights, invites or info: email@example.com
Trending In: Weekly
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified