Mountain Mayhem: Aspen Halloween
November 9, 2015
Something I love about Aspen and that binds many of us here is the willingness to let it all out when it comes to Oct. 31. Whether choosing a costume well in advance and infusing massive preparation or pulling something together in the 11th hour and letting creativity run amok, locals can be counted on for a fun and festive showing.
This year in town, the go-to spots were The Crystal Palace for a rave of epic proportions, Hotel Jerome, which welcomed costume-clad guests left and right, and the Caribou Club, long known for opening its private setting to the public for a single, solitary night of the year.
Contact May with insights, invites or info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Weekly
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American