Gunner’s Libations: Jalisco Havoc
June 21, 2018
Every hour can be cocktail hour, or at least that's the message Patrón Tequila was pedaling at the 36th annual Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
Patrón's offerings at Food & Wine, especially the popsicles and good-sized drinks offered at the Grand Tasting tent, are always a hit and this year was no exception. With a tropical Tiki theme, Patrón was mixing up delicious, fruity drinks at the Classic that were perfect for celebrating the start of the summer season in Aspen.
The Aspen Times was able to spend a bit of time with the Patrón mixology team one afternoon and they taught us how to make one of the libations they were serving up at the Classic: the Jalisco Havoc.
Trending In: Weekly
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified