Tweet All About It
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “My muscles ache, I’m sleep-deprived, and I’m on a mostly liquid diet. It’s a successful ski trip #Aspen” — @Vanntastic_Leah
• “Chillin up in Aspen with my boy Chevy Chase” — @kylebrinkman32
• “Who’s hitting up X-Games this year in Aspen!?!? Already have a handful of people down to go. Savoy will be on Aspen Mountain the 24th!!!” — @JoshuaS31330127
• “Conditions were mildly #epic in @HighlandsBowl today.” — @SteepSkiing
• “Aspen, CO – You are beautiful. Seriously digging this place.” — @nickgibsonmusic
• “back in good old ohio. sad to say that I did not meet @TorinWallace while in aspen.” — @thomaemaddy
• “Meanwhile, Mariah and Nick are shopping for dog jewelry in Aspen” — @amellowpanda
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
While it may come as a surprise to exactly no one who lives in the Roaring Fork Valley, Pitkin County and Garfield County have diametrically opposite views of the state’s new red-flag gun law.