Tweet All About It: Yinning and yanging
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “Never seen more arrogant/entitled passengers than at Aspen airport. I’ve also never seen TSA search bags this thoroughly. Correlation? :-)” — @BGoldberg712
• “I’ve had such a good time in Aspen but am ready to go back home. I hear the weather is great in NYC! yay! lol” — @ramonasinger
• “The Aspen Golf Club will be opening this Saturday. See you on the green!!” — @APRTweets
• “What is the over/under on the number of lazy idiots working for the City of Aspen?” — @nordictrecker
• “Spring Snow in #aspen. And sun returning this weekend makes for a delightful combination.” — @skyhotelaspen
• “@inkcoffee the Aspen store is killing it this morning: amazing 80s playlist and a perfectly dry almond milk cappuccino. You guys rock!” — @AmyUllman
• “I have on flip flops in aspen and everyone is looking at me like I am crazy lol” — @ThePrincessRiah
• “Off to FL for spring break! Then off to Aspen next week for (more) winter break. It was an interesting packing job…” — @sncsteve
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.