Tweet All About It: Weathering the spring
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Highlands Bowl will be fun this weekend! Winter is not over yet!” — @BCournoyer18
• “Um hey guys…it’s snowing…sort of…” — @HappeningNAspen
• “I forgot how funny dumb and dumber is #christmas #aspen #igotworms” — @bodizzle13
• “Getting to Aspen in summer isn’t as easy as I thought, especially when you want to go Delta. Any tips? Connecting flight? Shuttle? Drive?” — @theleila
• “Another couple inches on the deck. Ok winter, you won this one. #Aspen” —@marcimichelle
• “The streets of #aspen might be empty but the #barre is packed!” — @PureBarreAspen
• “This Trump speech makes me long for a mushy, anodyne, Aspen Festival of Ideas foreign policy round table.” — @DrewMTips
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The property tax overcharge refunds are in the hands of Basalt residents. A new civic organization is cranking up its campaign to have recipients contribute some or all of their refunds to the Basalt Gives effort to benefit midvalley-serving nonprofits.