Tweet All About It: Warming up for winter
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “Rode my bike to my cafe in Aspen this morning. Snowing hard. Puking actually. May be here a while.” — @MissSnowItAll
• “Just booked my hotel for Aspen!!! Let’s hope my wife isn’t to pissed I’m leaving town!” — @Bashido
• “One day I would love to go to the @XGames in Aspen” — @AJT_17
• “DJ Snake and Kygo at the X Games? See ya in Aspen” — @Ant_Simone
• “I ain’t never heard of Aspen Colorado” — @TheBigMamba
• “Pampering while it snows outside — feeling relaxed at Remede Spa at The St. Regis Aspen Resort” — @SusieSpiceItUp
• “Still jet-lagged from the three flights to get to Aspen, now bout to take another three home” — @mattrabin
• “After the stupid Aspen allegations against Rahul Gandhi, the BJP had scrambled egg on it’s face. Now, they will have a masala omelet. #Shame” — @JhaSanjay
• “Aspen is beautiful and I really love it, but my below sea-level body does not know how to deal with this altitude.” — @boxofpaints
• “I can’t wait to make my ass spin. Ass spun. Spun. Aspen.” — @ScottNspicychkn
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Top 5 most-read articles: City of Aspen considers three finalists as restaurateurs, CDOT grapples with snowplow driver shortage
We’ve rounded up the top five most-read stories on Aspentimes.com from last week.