Tweet All About It: Unobstructed views
October 12, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Yes! It SNOWED in #Aspen last week…still reeling from it. These #SoCal bones need a little warming up! Ready to head back to LA next wk." — @AshleyTurner1
• "Aspen employees blow whistles to enforce 'silent lunch': Our schools at all levels are suppressing free speech…tragic!" — @JimOSullivan4
• "Hell hath no fury like an Aspen parent whose child gets shushed in the cafeteria" — @APkristenwyatt
• "I read that, at the age of 76, Mina Loy was living 'edentate' and 'mustachioed' in Aspen. It's as if I've seen a vision of my future self." — @twinklestones
"OMG JUST CHECKED STYXS TOUR AND THEY ARE COMING TO ASPEN COLORADO WHICH IS MY FAVORITE PLACE TO SEE THEM OMG I AM SCREAMING!!!!!!!" — @aliciaburns__
Recommended Stories For You
• "Ebola in TGH. Just booked my flight for Aspen. Also lowered the price for my goats. Buy one goat get a free chicken" — @ndequesada
• "Beautiful Fall morning in Aspen. Sundrenched morning run followed by rooftop sun bathing" — @adrienneherzog
• "The new Aspen Art Museum has an incredible view! Enjoy the fall colors!" — @MollyGibson101
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.