Tweet All About It: Truckin’ to Pluto
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Ways of sending out ASPEN vibes: play the Grateful Dead, smoke a joint, wear tie-dye, kiss a boy you love, start calling someone Toaster…” — @RebekahCrane
• “Beautiful day here in Aspen for #FortuneTech — this is a Disney world for the world disrupters.” — @MikeArrieta
• “The energy and vibe of #Aspen is incredible; special. Summer sundowns are magic” — @bobbyyang
• “Oh, Aspen weather. You are glorious but highly confusing. I have no idea how to dress for you…” — @jbrod
• “We are at all organic pizza restaurant and our waitress name is aspen.” — @ChappelLauren9
• “Forest Service just required bear kegs for camping and Aspen is sold out already!” — @nordictrecker
• “Now…you can make reservations to go Ski in Pluto, much better than Aspen!” — @CarlaChamorros
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
To level the playing field between those who pay sales and lodging taxes on nightly rentals and those who skirt them, the city is ready to take names and make them pay.