Tweet All About It: Top to bottom, Aspen style
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “They pay you to be ski instructors right?”-Aspen Extreme — @BBrocoff11
• “Aww my friends aren’t going to Aspen to ski and are staying in Snowmass just for me! They said I would kill myself on Aspen mountain. #True” — @Manbearjones
• “Tryna go to Aspen to snowboard. But soo expensive” — @juliaMGx17
• “Snowy slopes and trees, white skies — a beautiful debut to December — happy holidays #aspen” — @allthewaymaymay
• “Trip to Aspen for snowboarding….#random thoughts” — @IamChefRykard
• “First day on skiing top to bottom…who earned their apres ski beers?” — @AspenBrewingCo
• “Always fun to see family in #Michigan before ski season kicks off for me in #Aspen! Traveling back to the mountains of #Colorado today.” — @WxKyleNelson
• “Dear @FoxNews if the fire was in #Aspen instead of #Gatlinburg would you still be rehashing political bs?” — @ACSMUSICMOM
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
The Basalt High School football team only needed one half to put away visiting Grand Valley on Friday night, winning 42-6 in the league opener on a wet BHS field. It was also homecoming for the Longhorns.