Tweet All About It: ‘Tis the season
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Ugh! It’s almost the 4th anniversary of Charlie Sheen choking his wife in Aspen and I haven’t even started decorating!” — @JennyJohnsonHi5
• “Only in Aspen would every dog breed be at the airport.” — @MarielleLauren
• “The worst people are angry travelers. The worst angry travelers are all these millionaires fighting to get on this oversold Aspen flight” — @robhargrave
• “Mariah is en route to Aspen” — @MariahFanBase
• “Shout out to the new hires walking into orientation at Aspen High School ten minutes late, holding open 24oz PBRs” — @Schleuse
• “Its a long way from this place to Denver
A longtime to hang in the sky
A long way home to Starwood in Aspen
My sweet Rocky Mountain paradise” — @greenmonster242
• “Note to Santa- when you’re passing through Warrington any chance of a lift to Aspen?! Can pay you in chocolate coins. TIA!” — @SazJb84
• “Just had one of the best meals ever at the Ball Shack in Aspen” — @mooreM25
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.