Tweet All About It: ‘Tis the season
December 25, 2013
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Ugh! It's almost the 4th anniversary of Charlie Sheen choking his wife in Aspen and I haven't even started decorating!" — @JennyJohnsonHi5
• "Only in Aspen would every dog breed be at the airport." — @MarielleLauren
• "The worst people are angry travelers. The worst angry travelers are all these millionaires fighting to get on this oversold Aspen flight" — @robhargrave
• "Mariah is en route to Aspen" — @MariahFanBase
• "Shout out to the new hires walking into orientation at Aspen High School ten minutes late, holding open 24oz PBRs" — @Schleuse
Recommended Stories For You
• "Its a long way from this place to Denver
A longtime to hang in the sky
A long way home to Starwood in Aspen
My sweet Rocky Mountain paradise" — @greenmonster242
• "Note to Santa- when you're passing through Warrington any chance of a lift to Aspen?! Can pay you in chocolate coins. TIA!" — @SazJb84
• "Just had one of the best meals ever at the Ball Shack in Aspen" — @mooreM25
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.