Tweet All About It: Tis the almost-offseason in Aspen
September 9, 2017
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Women's rights or I will donate my season aspen ski lift ticket to the highest bidder #pettyprincess" — @SqueakilyJr
• "Chick in Aspen just ran by me with a f—ing baguette sticking out of her Louis Vuitton backpack" — @timelesssmothie
• "Amazing #sunset on #aspenmountain. #Aspen has so much to offer year round. Why not come and play in Aspen's backyard. #littleredskihaus" — @littleredskihau
• "Independence Pass Ale. I did it y'all (@ Aspen Brewing Company in Aspen, CO)" — @ashstarr88
• "Proud to join @aspenchamber @ACRAMembers; still waiting 4 business license from @cityofaspen as artist! #Aspen #zoning #tcot #ccot @ACLULW" — @artistinaspen
Recommended Stories For You
• "SAVE THE DATE: The 63rd Annual #Aspen Ski Swap is Saturday, October 21st from 9:30am – 1:00pm!" — @AspenSchoolDist
• "I'm talking about a little place called #Aspen 'Where the beer flows like wine.'" —@DumbDumberMovie
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.