Tweet All About It: This and that
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “@Lamborghini Countach…. Driving thru downtown Aspen right now. I love whoever that is.” — @OneRepublic
• “Thanks again #RFTA in #Aspen for the horrible bus service yet again to #Snowmass from drivers that don’t know their routes” — @tapioniskanen
• “Just saw on the news that Hillary’s coming to Aspen – word of advice: DON’T GO CAMPING!!!” — @DJFolami
• “Fully stocked for my #jascafe weekend in #aspen ready for some music in the mountains” — @littlemissmitch
• “Many insightful speakers today at the Aspen Security Forum…and informed debate on the global security reality.” — @Bill_Truelove
• “When in Aspen, I soon found myself wishing to see someone who looked normal — i.e. not near perfect!” — @AliWatkins
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
An Aspen conservation non-profit wants permission from Pitkin County to establish a low-impact nature education and camping area near Ashcroft on a plot of land originally approved for a single family home.