Tweet All About It: The X Files
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Going straight from Las Vegas to X-Games in Aspen. My life is a joke.” — @TaylorLynnJames
• “I grew up night riding in my home resort, being able to do the same in Aspen this year brought back many good memories!! @XGames” — @SiljeNorendal
• “My parents are in Aspen Colorado for the winter X-Games… please explain to me why they felt the need to leave me in Michigan..?¿?¿” — @alexlaruexo
• “I would give everything in my checking account to be in Aspen this weekend to watch the games and ski under this bluebird.” — @TheSabrinaAnn
• “Im sleeping in my rental car tonight because f–k Aspen hotel prices. Savage life” — @StevoTheWildBoi
• “Wish I was in aspen at the @XGames instead of writing a lab report” — @caitIinmd
• “Gonna party with our boy @KygoMusic tonight in aspen. Yeeehaw” — @TheChainsmokers
• “Attention Aspen, smoking is prohibited at Ruby Park bus station. Please refrain.” — @nordictrecker
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Broadcaster Jim Williams of KSPN and KNFO is leaving the valley after eight years of serving as the voice of Aspen, Basalt and Roaring Fork high school’s sports.