Tweet All About It: The Trumps do Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Aspen has always been a place to keep your head in the sand.” — @BrownBuffaloPBS
• “Trumps keep wasting more taxpayer dollars on their vacation to Aspen. Where are all the fiscal conservatives outraged by wasteful spending?” — @theyoungjoo
• “It’s happening in Snowmass Base Village! The next 18 months will bring big changes to an already amazing resort!” — @bryan_cournoyer
• “Drinking a Silver City by @AspenBrewingCo @ Aspen Brewing Company” — @youngt2ty
• “Fascinating how Ivanka Trump, self-appointed champion of ‘working women,’ is skiing in Aspen while GOP trying to slash benefits from women” — @awhawth
• “Zephyr Stage will be in Aspen, Colorado, on Sunday, March 26, 6:30 p.m. for a new play reading! See you at Victoria’s Wine & Espresso Bar!” — @zephyrstage
• “Instead of Aspen, Trumps, how about showing your children how to help poor people by serving meals, going into inner schools to volunteer?” — @SargeWhitney
• “Come on Aspen, the World Cup races were grand, the venue was not. Get over your ego.” — @nordictrecker
• “all 4 PUBLIC events in #wagner park Private ones, no @AspenDailyNews @CurtisWackerle @Madski99 pls have wendle keep my name outta his mouth” — @AspenSpin
• “This really pisses me off and 100 secret service is Aspen to protect his vacationing family. Rather pay for meals on wheels” — @jtrowbrid
• “Happy to host Trump shitheads on tax dime in Aspen. When the rich white HAVES of Aspen protest a republican presidents kids, things are bad.” — @rpdanger
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.