Tweet All About It: The perfect host
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Every man gettin on this flight to aspen has silver hair and a black leather jacket” — @JakeJams_Vol3
• “Yodeling out a very Happy Birthday to #Aspen’s Finest, Klaus Obermeyer!” — @HappeningNAspen
• “If anybody has connections in Aspen… Hook a brotha up for the x games” — @ShaneLewis01
• “I’m 50% Aspen and 50% Vegas on this next weeks vacation and in fact, dead tired.” — @dmarknewman
• “I make exceptions for Aspen or Paris…but give me a beach, a drink, a cigar and a lounge chair and I’m good.” — @MsMookie
• “Hot air balloon ride, skiing, spa, amazing food, great people. Aspen, you’ve been a wonderful host!” — @PrairieInkPR
• “Aspen will once again host a start and finish for the USA Pro Cycling Challenge bicycle race in 2015!” — @SilvertreeHotel
• “However the moped did get them to a little place called aspen” — @IWNick
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
While it may come as a surprise to exactly no one who lives in the Roaring Fork Valley, Pitkin County and Garfield County have diametrically opposite views of the state’s new red-flag gun law.