Tweet All About It: The glamorous life
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Yep, sweatah weathah in the Rockies. @ Dancing Bear Aspen” — @incog_ninja
• “3 hours ago, eating a hash cookie right before hiking from 8,000 to 12,000 feet seemed like a sensible idea. #aspen” — @cjwerleman
• “Trump fundraising in Aspen today. Y’know what they say…when it comes time to appeal to minorities, go to Aspen.” — @ConnorShreve
• “In Aspen airport, gate agent says ‘our VIP customers are welcome to board now.’ Everyone stands up.” — @TheHyphenator
• “Trump is trying to appeal to AfricanAm. the same way Lloyd tried to get Harry to drive to Aspen in DUMB & DUMBER.” — @chadpemberton
• “If you look at the workers in #Aspen, the ‘folks’ who are there year round, probably a third are Hispanic” — @DaliDager
• “The Meeting 12 is coming soon to #Aspen which means ski season is right around the corner!” — @JoshuaMattson
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.