Tweet all about it: The cold and the beautiful
Aspen, CO, Colorado
ASPEN – Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and publish them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week.
– “Thinking about heading in to Aspen to take pictures of the paparazzi taking pictures of famous people this afternoon.” – @RustyWireStudio
– “A beautiful morning in Aspen as we make our way back to Dallas” – @TroyAikman
– “Searching for celebrities in Aspen and handing out IOUs as tips.” – @AnnieMalNoises
– “Heels denim and fur on my flight. We’re definitely going to aspen” – @ryanbbabenzien
– “SkiCo tacking on a couple more bucks for Aspen lift tickets – now $108. Just eliminate the candy bar and keep skiing.” – @papacams
– “Fact: Our economy is a middle-aged white male NYT columnist. The only thing that can heal it is free tickets to the Aspen Ideas Festival.” – @resnikoff
– “Been drinking beet juice lately. Interesting side effects. Hope it reduces my oxygen needs while in Aspen.” – @pjrabice
– “Is the Aspen altitude the cause of my crazy vivid dreams?” – @NickyHilton
– “Apparently spring has come early to Aspen…lots of sun, clear skies, and no snow!” – @Naughtynann77
– “The people watching in #aspen over the holidays is a sport unto itself!” – @roving81611
The Aspen Times is available on Twitter as well: Simply type in “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces, please) and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.