Tweet All About It: The Aspen of Russia
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Back from vacation at scenic Norilsk, the Aspen of #Russia. Luckily nothing happened in our absence.” — @Novorossiya_
• “It’s official! #Aspen buys #Steamboat!” — @AnneCourcier
• “contemplating starting a go fund me page so I can get to aspen again…” — @klohoho
• “Love all the public flower plantings throughout Aspen. What a great place to go in the summer …” — @JanDempsey
• “I just bought a plane ticket 2 f—ng Aspen CO! Maybe I shouldn’t be drinking and watching Dumb and Dumber. Aspen in late Sept I guess!” — @krants15
• “Ivanka Trump was once reported ‘missing’ as a teen while in Aspen on a family trip — Law enforcement located her in a hotel room with a boy.” — @UberFacts
• “Is there anything better than spending the weekend in #Aspen? We don’t think so!” — @ExclusiveResrts
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Mountain Rescue Aspen is expanding its education efforts to try to keep people safe in the backcountry during winters and summers. It will host a workshop on Dec. 8 titled, “How to Plan a Backcountry Tour.”