Tweet All About It: The Aspen life
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “the bright side, real estate values in Jackson Hole, Aspen, and Park City are going to experience a boom. Tax cuts for the 1%” — @BuckleyKiddOn
• “I will only be visiting #Vegas & #Aspen next year. I’ve decided to start working on this thing called #Adulting? Anyone know what that is?” — @TerriTravelz
• “#Aspen it’s my first time headlining @Belly UpAspen! See you Monday night. Tickets $5! Bring your friends!” — @RobDrabkin
• “#RowlandBroughton is thrilled to announce that for the 7th year, we have been awarded the @PSMJ_Resources Circle of Excellence award! #Aspen” — @rowlandbroughtn
• “If ever in #aspen, go to #Hooch. (Downstairs under @meatcheeseaspen). You will thank me. #Colorado #drinkwellordie” — @maskedcriticCO
• “I can put you in a logwood somewhere in Aspen …I can put you in a mansion somewhere in Wiscansin.” — @cdahlene
• “Still incredulous after 2 great Colorado @metheridge shows. *Especially* the #Aspen gig. Love those sweaty, rocking GA shows. @jiblet” — @RhoAsh
• “The double cheeseburger at #ajaxtavern in #Aspen is a perfect example of a ‘classic’ American burger. #Colorado #eatwellordie #burger” — @maskedcriticCO
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The city of Aspen’s office building is exempt from paying encroachment fees, yet private developers have to now pay $9 a square foot, per month, starting in 2020.