Tweet All About It: The Aspen grind
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Sad to see a landmark business like Main Street Bakery close. I visited the bakery last year when I was in #Aspen.” — @JeromeShaw
• “The Aspen Animal Shelter has a camera on the yard that the adoptable dogs play in. Work productivity is about to go way down.” — @macksex
• “This seems so wrong: http://weather.com says it’s warmer in Aspen than Chicago right now. I wish unseasonably warm temps were here!” — @fitink
• “A continuing Aspen legacy: So long funk, sold out to punks.” — @nordictrecker
• “I saw a lot in Aspen Colorado, where the rich and famous live. Such anti American ignorance. KARMA will catch them!” — @KarrieGlover4
• “Few #Trump guys wearing ‘Aspen’ shirts wandering around Radnor-Devon, PA today? Interesting…” — Observer609
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.