Tweet All About It: The Aspen escape
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I fell hard and fast for Aspen, but humble Minnesota is slowly drawing me back” — @pinchofyum
• “Just signed the lease to keep our lovely little house in downtown Aspen for another year. Here through November 2015!” — @SkippyMesirow
• “I decided i’m going to ski Aspen this winter. Finally getting back on some real slopes. It should be Lengen…wait for it…DARY!” — @bigdealBJ
• “yess, no quarter playing at lunch spot. guy asks me why i live in aspen. lack of resemblence to the real world i reply. escape to paradise” — @yessmiss
• “First time in Aspen, and it’s gorgeous!” — @MeredithCorley
• “I want to go to key west, Alaska and aspen. Some bucket list places.” — @Justineshannon7
• “Smoking weed in aspen” — @metro_voice
• “1980 Dodge Aspen – my future car. I will own one.” — @BrytonRobinson
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.