Tweet All About It: That’s how Aspen rolls
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Better course for USAProChallenge this year. Steamboat to A-Basin, Copper to Aspen, Aspen to Breck. Still needs some San Juans at some point” — @mckinley06
• “Off season in Aspen means time to refresh + renew. See you May 14!” — @TheLittleNell
• “Who rembers Aspen Soda? The drunk stepfather of Slice Soda.” — @retro_archivist
• Look out for our #rollintospring bikes rolling around #Aspen for the next couple weeks. Tag us in a pic of one for a discounted season pass!” — @rideWEcycle
• Watch your speed guys, @AspenPolice are out in force today. Have passed 10 cops from Snowmass to Aspen.” — @HappeningNAspen
• “Still Undulating in Snowmass. Thanks for the love Aspen. So stoked we all got to shower together. Xo” — @ijasonmrazm
• “Love aspen airport!! Always empty…” — @ltitsnw500
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Snowmass Tourism announced the appointment of Drew Welsheimer as the organization’s new sales group sales director. His first day was Jan. 26.