Tweet All About It: Talladega Nights and Aspen politics
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Still Undulating in Snowmass. Thanks for the love Aspen. So stoked we all got to shower together. Xo” — @ijasonmrazm
“Taking this year off of travel which means I’ll only be going to Aspen, L.A., Seattle, NYC, Berlin, and a wilderness adventure. Oops!” — @MsTaraSterling
• “Looking at the weather forecast for spring break in Aspen next week and I’ve never seen anything like this….” — @austinsqueezy
• “Great seeing Michael Lewis in #Aspen last night. He said he loves@TheOnion and is obsessed w Talladega Nights.” — @jenneary
• “Trying to make a positive difference in #aspen. political virgin (me) runs 4 city council.” — @AspenSpin
• “Made it to Aspen. Now to find this Samsonite guy and return his briefcase.” — @Julie_Dalrymple
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
A judge has ruled that Juliana Pfister, the daughter of the late Nancy Pfister and grand daughter of Aspen visionary’s Art and Betty Pfister, can proceed in her claims of insider-dealing against the family’s former trustee, attorney Andy Hecht, and others.