Tweet All About It: Take a ride with cops, on gondola
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Got a ride back to the resort from a cop last night. #drunkandlost #aspen #weddings.” — @LanningMartin
• “I’m looking ahead to ringing in the new year with 4 performances in #Aspen January 2 & 3 at the @JazzAspen Snowmass.” — @NicoleHenryJazz
• “Hiked Smuggler this morning in #aspen heaven on earth.” — @visualintent
• “@Aspen High School students enjoy @Broncos game last night with @CoryGardner.” — @PitkinPolitics
• “@Liftopia Other fun fact: When the Silver Queen Gondola opened in 1986 it was the longest single stage gondola in the world.” — @AspenSnowmass
• “#aspenproblems more chicks than dudes at my bar?!?!” — @aspenaidan
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.