Tweet All About It: Strikes and gutters
September 3, 2017
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "The struggle is real. 'which nearly everyone interviewed for this story agreed was a terrible method of preparing fish sticks' #Aspen" — @IamMBB
• "John Denver — dream follower. I was born in Aspen — love … Older Colorado. I am 62 — his music brought me joy." — @AnneCWiltfang
• "Congrats to the Aspen High School boys golf team — they did great in Grand Junction…" — @Aspen_Golf
• "Visiting my constituents as the Mayor of the Deli! (@ Grateful Deli in Aspen, CO)" — @tapioniskanen
• "The problem with the Obama daughters is they are unsupervised! The Obamas let that underage Malia party in Aspen. Bad parenting" — @senorseanlobo
Recommended Stories For You
• "What is going on?!? @TheAspenTimes says since 2000, 9 deaths on #CapitolPeak – 5 this year! Be safe!" — @aspentrailfindr
• "@jimrome what a shame, Jeannie is going to have to sell 5 more nacho plates to pay that fine. — Rex in Aspen" — @BooneTrader
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.