Tweet All About It: Strikes and gutters
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2
• “In 2007, the last big El Nino years, Aspen and Steamboat Springs had about 180 inches of snow. God Bless Colorado.” — @SportLfest
• “Our #MCM goes to our awesome board member, Ed Foran! Thanks for all you do for Theatre Aspen, Ed! #ArtsAspen” —@TheatreAspen
• “‘No one I talk to at Davos/Jackson Hole/Aspen supports Trump. I can’t figure out where his support is coming from!’ — clueless elite” —@jhansonwrites
• “Aspen Boys golfers posted three rounds at 76 today and also an 80 and 81. Great overall team win and performance. Keep it up golfers!!” — @aspenskiers
“There’s nothing like good food and good music — it’s been a blast hosting the Aspen Music School duos this summer!” —@BngkokHappyBwl
• “‘Skiing’s the easy part, Carl’ — Aspen Extreme” —@carlgershon
• “Aspen, CO — they might be rich … But they’re still ignorant, closed minded white trash” — @inertiatweets
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.