Tweet All About It: Straight talk
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Obama’s deserve family trips. But African Safari & Aspen ski trips could be toned down while in WH & requiring taxpayer security & staff.” — @MidwestViews
• “I opted for the half day lift ticket, meaning I have 19 minutes to kill in Aspen… What to do… Americano at @starbucks? Buy some fur?” — @TravisBook
• “I would go to Colorado to experience Aspen even though I HATE the cold.” — @XelaFierce
• “Rihanna is in Aspen when I’m not in Colorado. Not fair” — @neeekers
• “Want to sound like an #Aspen local? It’s not ‘Highlands Bowl!’ It’s Highland Bowl (no ‘s’).” — @Aspen82
• “Congratulations to Simi Hamilton of Aspen on his 6th Place finish in the Team Sprint!” — @SenGailSchwartz
• “I wanna be ina cabin in Aspen wid a warm fire place, a big comfy bed, lotsa wine & a sexy ass man to wear me owtttt!” — @Ur_Mz_Sunshine
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.