Tweet All About It: Sticker shock
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Logic: if I go straight from the Hampton’s to aspen this summer … maybe a $600 scarf won’t seem so expensive” — @taegslong
• “Aspen is it’s own country and it’s exchange rate is $10,000 USD = $1.00 ASPEN” — @espressoponies
• “@AmericanAir Terrible Service at Aspen airport. Were 1.5hours before the flight time and did not check us in because ‘our name is too long’” — @alankem
• “Breaking #SCOTUS news from #Aspen: #Gorsuch actually IS a corporation!” — @AdamGreen
• “The white wing that bitched when an Obama left D.C. are fine with Donald Trump in Mar-a-Lago, Melania in NY and the kids in Aspen” — @RealStreicher
• “‘So where ya headed?’ ‘Aspen.’ ‘Mmm, California … Beautiful!’” — @DumbDumberMovie
• “When your name is Aspen and everyone asks ‘like Colorado?’ or ‘like the tree?’ and starts making tree puns or says something about ass” — @aspen_hanke
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.