Tweet All About It: Stick and move
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “If someone would like to finance my birthday weekend trip to aspen for the x games concerts it would be much appreciated” — MacksonJeye
• “One day I want to attend the Aspen Ideas Festival…such a great program list this year.” — @Suchi_4
• “@AspenInstitute @AspenMicro No offense, but the irony of having a discussion of wealth disparity and race happening in Aspen is a bit much.” — @clayforsberg
• “Welcome to #aspen Damn it’s #cold @ St. Regis Hotel Aspen Resort” — @JoeMegie
• “Got invited to Aspen but I can’t even ski” — @brycemcgrath1
• “Is anyone taking a Christmas vacation if so to where? I would love to go to #aspen myself” — @beautinsuccess
• “This week it’s @DewTour and Rev Tour just down the road, and I’m stuck in #Aspen. Life is hard, man. Can’t wait for our turn: @XGames.” — @austin_colbert
• “All this snow means the Whoa Nelly Sledding Hill is open — come to the ARC and try it #aspen rocks” — @APRTweets
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
The differences between Pitkin County Sheriff Joe DiSalvo and Michael Buglione — whether professional, political or personal — were on full display at Thursday’s candidate debate held in Aspen.