Tweet All About It: Stein, Paris, Hunter and Trump
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “He defined style in Aspen and in the world of skiing and we are forever grateful. Rest in peace Stein Eriksen.” — @AspenSnowmass
• “According to my Internet sources, every U.S. celebrity spent their holiday vacation in Aspen.” — GrupGirl
• “Excited to be in #Aspen! Can’t wait to get on the mountain this morning to ski!” — @ParisHilton
• “Only Donald Trump had his wife and then 26 yr old mistress at the same ski resort in Aspen while on Christmas vacation. He respects women?” — @TechArtDiva
• “Hunter S Thompson ran for mayor of Aspen and one of his points was that Aspen should be renamed Fat City so ppl wouldn’t want tourist gear” — @hayleyhartman
• “Are they settling any refugees in Washington, Beverly Hills, Aspen and places like that? If not, WHY NOT? Lead by example.” — @fishergirlusmc
• “the aspen airport is my new home now. Anybody want to come here, I’m throwing a sick new years party apparently. BRING DRUGS” — @Regaulity
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Top 5 most-read articles: City of Aspen considers three finalists as restaurateurs, CDOT grapples with snowplow driver shortage
We’ve rounded up the top five most-read stories on Aspentimes.com from last week.