Tweet all about it: Stay Classy, Aspen
December 29, 2012
ASPEN – Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “My hotel in Aspen welcomes pets, serves stale Fruit Loops for breakfast and still costs more than a suite at the Ritz in NYC.” – @andilavs
• “Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! we are all together in aspen. Being with just our family makes us all so happy. Sending love xx” – @goldiehawn
• “So happy and blessed to be home in #Aspen for the holidays.” – @GretchenBleiler
• “I’m in aspen Colorado. I feel way to sleazy to be in such a nice town” – @SonicViolence
Recommended Stories For You
• “At Pomeroy’s my favorite ski store in Aspen (that’s Tom the owner!) Which boots should I buy my 21 yr old daughter?” – @katiecouric
• “The lifestyle in #Aspen makes me feel 10 years younger but the climate makes my skin look 10 years older.” – @JennyPatinkin
• “Having a wonderful time in Aspen. I feel so sorry for you all” – @QueenieHeartle1
• “i feel like i’m nancy drew stranded in a mansion in aspen and need to find a killer” – @nicoleprais
• “The amount of powder falling in aspen is absurd. Some amazing skiing right now. On that note if anybody is near me hit me up and let’s ride.” – @JConsy
• “Denver, I love you, but spending 9 hours in your airport today did not make me happy. Bright side? T-2 hours until I’m in Aspen w/ the boyf” – @SarahPiampiano
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type in “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.